Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog

This blog is for people who love country music or just want to know more about it. My intention is to add something new each week either about a new artist, song, or activity that is happening within Michigan. Now when I say country music I am mostly talking about new country, but there may be a various number of older country music in here. In most cases the older music is better than the new generation of music. To move forward with something you have to know the past and make sure not to repeat something so the older artist or music may show up like Martina McBride, Garth Brooks, or Shania Twain. Each week there will be at least one post about good country music for you to learn about or remember. Do not be afraid to make comments whether you hate that topic or love it, opinions are welcome because we learn from each other and grow from others opinions. I hope you enjoy what you read.

Sincerely,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment